RE: Cromadora wheel restoration

<snip>
> On Sunday, I laid out in the shade the five rims, cleaned, primered with
> two-part epoxy primer where filling sanding took place, let dry for
> about 30 minutes, sprayed two coats of quality silver from a non spray
> can (which dries immediately), then applied one good coat (both sides of
> course) of quality clear, again from a non spray can.

Ok,

So I've been setting up space for a paint booth.  I'm still a good auto
painting class away from painting an actual car, but wheels would be good to
practice on.

I've got 16 - 20 wheels that I need to clean up and paint, at $50 per four
wheel kit (Eastwood or Griots), I think it might be time to go ahead and put
that money towards a real paint gun, paint, etc.

So..

I've got the air compressor, the plumbing, the filter, the dryer, etc.  Any
recommendations on a gun?  I'm the type that would rather pay for a quality
tool up front, and I'll be looking to use this on a real car in the future.

What about paint?  What's the best stuff to use on Alfa wheels (I've got
some Campagnolos, some Momos, some Ronals, I'd be happy to get them all
close to the original Campagnolo color).

Where do you go shopping for stuff like this?

Tia,

bs