Motor Homes

Tess,
       Alfa Digest is a bit slow, so I will respond to your post about the RV
life style.
       I own about a dozen Alfas, plus a Motorhome and an SUV.  When I
decided to build an Alfa and go racing, my little S-10 Blazer would have beat
me to death on a race weekend.  It pulls a car trailer with an Alfa just
fine, but it is not ideal for a 1000 mile round trip over a weekend.
       We bought our motorhome to tow the Alfa to the race track.  It is
pretty wonderful for that.  Plus it has a generator for air conditioning and
a shower.  Both are nice after a long race in mid summer heat.
       I have been "Off Road" in the motor home.  Of road in this case being
some pretty rough roads / trails.  The rear overhang of the RV is a concern
in those cases.  The bigger problem is there was dirt everywhere when we got
back.  The thing is just not sealed at all well.
       My wife and I call the

> interlocking plates of varying

Motorhome LEGOs.  They are pretty wonderful if you want the RV level so food
stays on the table, blood does not rush to your head when sleeping, and most
important, so that the refrigerator keeps the beverage of your choice cold.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City