Re:computers

I maybe suffering from disassociative identity disorder here, but at home
I have a FreeBSD server, the box I'm working on now is a triple boot with
Mandrake Linux, 98SE and DOS 5.  My wifes and one of my laptops are W95.
This winter I'm trying to convert my DOS 5 laptops that go to the track
with me to ELKS.  Only development kernels available now so if I can't
get a stable system I'll go to Debian Linux 2.1.  Now that Mac OS 10 has
a UNIX kernel maybe I'll' give it a try once it matures.

Chris Hall
jack of all OS's , master of none