Re: strange 164 hi-beam problem

Lawrence:

I would guess that it is 99% surely to be the High Beam relay that is
crapping out.  I had the same problem on my 164 (except my high beams didn't
work at all) and it was the relay.  It is behind the instrument panel pod
which must be removed to get to it.  I have found that most of the electical
problems on my 164 are caused by bum relays.  Good luck.

John Maclay
'64 2600 Spider
'91 164 L