Re: Aussie headlamps

Ok, as it turns out my car seems to have replacements already as they can
all be replaced by the H4's.  So scouring the digest search engine for relay
questions, this saturday my electrically minded friend and I embark on the
wonderful journey that is installing relays and if I am feeling game -
swapping the high beam centre bulbs with 100w bulbs!

So John, my lights and loud exhaust will help scare the kangaroo's with you!
:)

Andrew
1979 Alfetta GTV