Re speedvision

Along with my idealism comes, perhaps, a certain amount of naivety;
at least this is what I have been told.

Does the list think that a letter writing barrage would be helpful ?

BTW : I love motor sports.  (engine sports ?)     I often much enjoy
NASCAR races.   I don't dismiss it even though "real"  road racing is
my personal passion.  However, not to see Sterling Moss crash a
million dollar car at the Montery Historics  ;-)    will be painfully
missed.

I am reminded of the many television programs/series over the years
that were truly excellent and appeared for only a few episodes.  Why?
Because they were truly excellent.

It is sad if not pathetic.

Bash On Regardless

David

ALFA ROMEO : RACING AND WINNING SINCE 1910