Re: alfa-digest V8 #384

Hi John
I am interested.
I don't have a Balocco but a 1982 with a ratty interior.
I could go about $300 for the seats and door panels.
No hurry so if you are interested I can give you a deposit
and we can work out the rest when you are ready.
Oh, are you pulling the dash? I need the vinyl parts from
that too, no instruments or controls.
Thanks
John