thinking of selling interior for GTV6 Balocco....

Hello all-
I am considering selling the interior from my GTV-6 Balocco. I am in the process
of making it more of a track car, so the interior will come out at some point
between now and Springtime. My question is, is anyone out there interested (or
know anyone) if I were to sell it? Here's the general description, but I can
give more detail off-list (or on list for that matter) Driver's seat is in good
condition (3" crack in front bolster-not on seam; piping/cord in 3" area where
shoulder belt is away from seam) Passenger seat very good (no rips or tears-a
few stiches/threads in seat missing(It wasn't sat-in very much) . Rear seats are
excellent-mint (rear passengers maybe 5 times in 12 years).Overall I would say
these seats are some of the best condition early leather ones I have seen.
Steering wheel is very good. Shift knob excellent. Door panels good to very good
(no rips or speaker holes, but foil on front part of trim strip slightly
peeling) , Rear panels are excellent (rear speakers replaced, but with same
sized speakers) Also have original rear "alfa romeo" speaker covers-excellent.
Also have a letter to the original owner (I am the second) from Alfa (N.J.-USA)
replying to a request for brochure. They were out and the letter describes the
features/differences of the Balocco. Oh yeah, I also have factory original
stripes (NOS in box) for the rear section (both sides) and the doors (both
sides). It took about a year to get them--I never got the fronts though. Carpet
(red) is in good overall condition. The middle console may also go assuming it
comes out cleanly. I also have wheels, but they are in Connecticut. If there is
interest, I'll fetch them. Last I saw them, 2 were in very good to excellent
shape. 2 were damaged by a curb incident. one of the two was polished out and
not very apparent. the last one was cracked. I purchased 2 similar styleGTV6
wheels, but they are not true Balocco wheels.
Anyway, anyone out there doing a resto on a Balocco and need stuff? I would
rather find someone preserving a Balocco than sell the stuff piecemeal, but
let's see. I don't have any photos of the stuff yet. I have no idea what it is
worth. It won't get put on Ebay. BTW, I am in Massachusetts, near Providence
R.I., about 40 minutes from Boston.
-JT