'76 alfetta junker (aussie headlight upgrade)

I am informed that the local pick and pull junkyard in denver has a '76
alfetta GT, waiting to be scavenged.  If any of the aussie digesters
would like me to pull the magic headlight brackets for them let me
know.  I don't imagine the cost would be more than US$5.00.

Adam
'78 alfetta sport sedan (fired up at 8 degrees fahrenheit this morning)

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of areeves.vcf]