Power Windows in a 1750GTV

    Can anybody provide any advice on fitting power windows to a 1750
GTV. I have trawled the net and only really found one kit that seems
likely to suit my needs, ie easy to fit and reliable in operation. See
<http://www.a1electric.com/> http://www.a1electric.com/. Unusually my
car has a cable regulator on the drivers side and a scissor regulator on
the passenger. As best I can tell this is how it came from the factory,
as the original paint matches all round.

    Thanks for any help.

Dave W.
dmwilliams@domain.elided