Re: alfa-digest V8 #372

> Only good way I know test is with  pre and post catalyst narrow band
> O2
> sensors and a duel trace graphing volt meter.

Does this mean "oscilloscope"?

 Well kind of and maybe.  A lot of 'scopes can't be configured with
enough history on screen.  I like 15-30 sec..  this problem has been
addressed in the last 2 weeks on the digest.  dedicated meters start on
the $500 range.  It was suggested a Radio Shack meter with a serial
output  to a computer.  this would require 2 meters and I;m not sure what
software would be needed.  If you don't have access to a laptop it could
be a real problem getting the computer and car close enough also.  If you
have access to a windows laptop take a look at
http://www.dataq.com/cgi-local/softcart.exe/ednlit/e+scstore and see if
you can use it.

Chris Hall