Re: 164 brake warning lights

I recently replaced the rotors, and the pads (non-Alfa pads, hence no
sensor)--since then the dash brake warning light has been on
continuously--I checked for shorted wires, checked for continuity at
the brake fluid reservoir sensor, and find nothing wrong--so I'm
stumped also.

=====
Best Regards,

Alan Lambert