'81 GTV6 Ignition Switch and Headlamp/turn signal/wiper Assembly Removal

Would someone out there please send instructions on how to remove the ignition
switch on an '81
GTV6. I've read instructions before that describe slotting and unscrewing a
headless screw on the
underside of the barrel casting, but no such screw/blank exists on my '81.
Also, how is the head-
lamp switch assembly removed from an '81? It looks to me like the steering
wheel may have to
come off. Can't be right! Is it? Thank you all in advance.

Greg Connolly, '82 Balocco for the street
                       '81 GTV6 for the track ( ex: Michael Harris )