"Silver" bumper color - series 3 SPider

The SEM flexible bumper paint in their metallic silver is an amost
dead-ringer for the original color.  If you need the exact paint code
from the SEM can let me know.  I patched some gouges in my bumper using
their flexible 2 part bumper patch, but it only comes in a large can.
After I bought it, I saw a smaller (and cheaper) tube of the same stuff
in my local Pep Boys.  Buy just what you'll need -- I've not had to use
it since.  Unless the bumper's really trashed, it wouldn't be too hard
to fix the whole thing.

If you really want to do it completely, the bumpers on a series 3 Spider
and not hard to take off, although the nuts attaching the rear bumper to
the shock absorbers are a royal pain to get off and on.  You could then
patch the bumper, sand the patches smooth and repaint the balck and the
silver parts.  I did that 4 years ago on my Spider and it still looks
pretty doggone good.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider