AROSC driving school

Hey boys and girls -

We, in Southern California, are having our spring driving school early
this year.  How early?  Glad you asked.  It will be held the second
weekend in February, making it the 9th and 10th of the month.  RSVPs are
nice, so please get in touch with or registrar, Craig, to get an
application.  His email address is:

c.goldenson@domain.elided

That, or visit our website at:

http://arosc.org

Good driving takes serious learning.  Our schools are for both days of
the weekend, so plan accordingly.  I am not sure of the price, but last
time I checked it was less than $200 for the whole weekend.  You need a
Snell-approved helmet (1990 or newer), and appropriate clothing.  For
the street performance class that means natural fiber or Nomex covering
from neck to wrists to ankles.  Leather shoes are good too.  Gloves are
a must; leather or Nomex.  String-backs need not apply.

You car needs to pass a safety/tech inspection.  It will need to conform
to whatever level of school you plan on attending.  Performance street
class needs only street seat belts.  Factory 3-point is OK.  Open cars
will need roll bars.

Go out there and more fun learning than I could possibly say in words.

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California