Electrical Died Suddenly

Hi there all,
Recently I encountered a problem with my car, without any reason while
cruising at moderate speed,
suddenly all the check lights comes out and disabled all electrical item
inside the car. But the engine will
still be running. Just imagine cruisin' on the highway in the middle of a
hot day without air-conditioning
and without being able to lower down you windows. After a while, it just
come back just like that. So far
it has hit me 3 or 4 times within 2 weeks. This all started when I asked
those people at the carwash to
wash my engine compartment after changing the vavle cover gasket, to get rid
of all those dirty oil stain
that is.

I was hoping any of you guys could suggest a possible solution to this.

Khairil,
1993 164,2.0 Twin Spark.
Kuala Lumpur.

Disclaimer Note.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it is confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering the e-mail, be advised that you have
received this e-mail and any files transmitted with it in error and
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
e-mail and any files transmitted with it is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail and any files transmitted with it in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you for your co-operation.