Callaway Twin Turbo Milanos

A post to find out information for Hans Milo, who is not a list member:

When Callaway ceased making the turbo GTV-6s, they took the final two
turbo set-ups and installed them into 2 1987 Milanos.  Hans is looking
for information on the whereabouts of either of those 2 cars, for
information a project he's working on (a 3.3 l twin-turbo Milano Verde)
and might even be interested in buying one.  Plealse reply to
hans@domain.elided as well as the list since I'm sure there are folks on
the list who would be intrested in hearing about those cars.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (Time to get it ready for Roebling Road!)
'87 Milano Silver (now the brakes are almost too good -- a police car
nearly hit me from behind when I stopped short and his Crown Vic
couldn't.  Sheesh . . . )