why I like Berkeley

I apologize in advance for the local geographic detail and the East Bay
regional crowing:

I was driving up Shattuck Ave in Berkeley in my ratty green Super yesterday
afternoon with my kids, when I caught up with a very nice white Super that
lives up in the Berkeley Hills. The driver waved, and then peeled off to
head up to the Marin Circle. Just then as I was turning onto Hopkins, here
came a maroon Super with TZ wheels around the corner, a car which I believe
the owner has put a TwinSpark engine in with lots of machining help from
Norman Racing.  Now I ask you, where else is the US, if not the world, would
there be three Giulia Supers at one intersection at once, not on an Alfa
club outing, being driven as regular cars? Cool!

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register (check out ebay item 600305981, a not-mine, for-sale
Berlina formerly from Fremont, CA, with a STARTING bid of $4950, that the
current owner claims to have spent over $15,000 on. Jeez)