From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
ALFAXTC@domain.elided
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 5:21 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Frozen non-closing Doors (Milano)

I've had 2 Milano's and being in NJ every winter when it gets real cold out
they'll freeze.  The doors open, but won't close.  They just bounce off the
lock pin and there nothing you can do until they warm up.  I've tried lubing
it up, de-icing it etc.

If anyone has a solution for this problem I would sure like to know about
it.

Alan
88 Milano 3.0