no country immune

> From: Ryan Fellini <rfellini@domain.elided>

> irony in that you just pretty much described, in some
> shape or form, what *every* major car producing nation's
> government has been guilty of attempting.  Think about
> it.. (ok, maybe not the Swedes & Koreans :)

	Um, I don't think that Korea is on the "good" list either; they've
been accused of trafficking children, as does Mexico, Cambodia, Japan,
India, and some other Asian countries. If we compile a list of countries
with a clean history, I would argue it could only include Finland,
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, New Zealand, and Canada! That's assuming, of
course, if you exclude all the centuries the Vikings invaded the Scottish
isles... &:-)

Tess