RE: 164 upper engine mount( dog bone ) adjustment

Very well.  Just make sure we are talking about the same thing.
The superpro bushing alfa bill sold has diameter the same size
as old bushing steel shell size, not the rubber size.
The old bushing shell is almost 2mm thick !
So burn rubber out will not fit in, you will need to
press out the old bushing ( rubber and steel shell in all ).
Please make sure before you proceed.  At least that's
the size I bought from alfa bill.   The superpro bushing should
just fit snug there not compressed.  That's what I did.

Karl