Re: Under-dash speedo rattle?

On Mon, 07 Jan 2002, Stacy Gary wrote:

> My next rattle is under the dash--sounds like it's around my speedometer. I
> hear it intermittently, some days it's REALLY LOUD, and others, you can't even
> hear it. But when you can hear it, is kicks in around 20 MPH, and speeds up
> and slows down with the speed of the car.

I have the same problem - but in the tach!

Do these things need greasing from time to time?

JZ

---
Jeff Zurschmeide              + "Racing is a mystery.
Gentleman Farmer              +  It can't be taught, or written down,
j.zursch@domain.elided          +  or even told."
(503)638-7300                 +                    -Cale Yarborough