Under-dash speedo rattle?

Hi all,

First of all thanks to everyone who sent me suggestions on my exhaust rattle.
It's partially a loose bolt and partially something else... still working on
that.

My next rattle is under the dash--sounds like it's around my speedometer. I
hear it intermittently, some days it's REALLY LOUD, and others, you can't even
hear it. But when you can hear it, is kicks in around 20 MPH, and speeds up
and slows down with the speed of the car.

Which leads me to believe it has something to do with the speedo cable....

Any ideas out there?

Thanks,
Stacy Gary
78 Spider