Re: FWD/RWD/AWD, New Alfas, Audi A4, WRX

Muse away, but you're wrong--while I AM over 35, I've been driving FWD
cars since the 1966 Citroen Pallas, then Saab, then a 164L----When I
got into a '74 Spider, then a GTV-6, I found cars that HANDLED--that I
could control, and that were a hell of a lot of fun. Idon't have that
feeling with any of the FWD cars that I've driven.

alan

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/