85 Spider for sale

It is with much regret that I am listing my silver 85 Spider Veloce for
sale.  It's been a wonderful and highly enjoyable daily driver for me the
past 3 years, but being long-legged, it's starting to aggravate my left knee
and ankle.

The car has been freshly re-painted in silver with a burgandy interior and
here is a list of recent repairs and upgrades:  new stayfast top, tires,
waterpump, radiator, hoses, belts, complete tuneup, brakes, rear axle seals,
performance springs, Bilstien shocks, muffler, right window motor, power
window switches, factory hard top (with working lights and defogger),
windblock, euro style headlights and many more small items.  All gauges work
and appear to be very accurate, in fact everything works on this car!  The
car also has a wonderful stereo system, with component speakers and high
power amp.  It has an AIWA head unit which will play standard CDs as well as
MP3 CDs... it also has a steering wheel mounted remote.  The car is
generally factory equipped, with all proper parts for this model.  Yes, the
beautiful wood steering wheel is nearly perfect!  The car has also had a
recent transmission rebuild and valve job.  You'll be hard pressed to find
another one this clean and in this condition.  Currently the car has 118,000
miles and still passes smog with much ease.  I am asking $7000 and I also
have a small cache of spare parts that will go with the car.

I am located in Dublin, CA and will be happy to show the car to anyone who
is interested, just e-mail me at bkraft67@domain.elided

Sincerely,
Bill Kraft

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged
or confidential information.  If you have received it in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the
E-Mail by you is prohibited.