No 1992 Model Year 164s in NA?

Michael Smith wrote: "ARDONA failed to sell any 1992 models, palming off
the 91 stock of
inventory to cover that model year."

I'm looking at the vehicle ID plate in the driver's door of my car. The
build date on the Fiat Spa plaque is 3/92 for this S model. The catalyst
information on the decals under the hood says "MY 92". The hinge plates
and trunk lid lift struts are completely different on the 92  than on my
1991 S. While the 92 is 99% the same as the 91, there were at least some
actual 1992 164 models delivered to North America, as I have one.

Rich Lasner
92 164S
ARA
AROC