Re: Alfa has come back to Mexico!!

Great news Eliseo -- you scooped me (as the journalists say).  We recently
got back from spending the holidays in Mexico (Tamaulipas), and a friend who
attended AutoExpo in Mexico City was telling me the news about Alfa's return
to the Mexican market, which is taking place as we speak!   I about fell on
the floor!
Thanks to Eliseo for clarifying which models are involved, because my
friend-not being Alfista exactly- could only describe the new Alfas he saw,
which sounded like the 147 and 156.  But he did reiterate that FIAT has
dealerships either in place or in process, which is also borne out by
Eliseo's report concerning which urban areas are involved in the launch.
Any others close to this perspective care to comment?  Se habla Espanol!!!

Dave Jarman
Lexington, Kentucky
USA