Alfa has come back to Mexico!!

Dear Alfistas;

After reading all of your concerns and comments about Alfa as a marquee and
Alfa coming back to the US I would like to inform all of you that Alfa is back
in Mexico. Back because there use to be Alfa dealeships in Mexico........back
in the 50's. In a way I guess this is a "start" and hopefully with this things
get a little expedited and we will be able to enjoy Alfa in the US sooner.
They will bring the 147, 156, 156 Sportwagon 166 and very few 156 GTA. The GTA
will not be as a dealer car, they will be imported by private parties (same
who own the dealership) and sell them with some kind of service and guarantee,
but not factory ones. Scuedria Italia (name of dealership) who is also in
charge of Ferrari and Maserati will have four dealerships; Mexico City (in
place) Puebla, Guadalajara and Monterrey soon to come. Now the big question
becomes, how can any of these car be exported (or imported) to the US? Good
question, don't know but will dig into it.

Eliseo Carrillo

10123...racer.