What to do with TRX wheels from GTV6?

A while ago, I switched from the 1985 style metric TRX tires/wheels
to the standard size 1986 wineglass style on my GTV6.  However, I
still have the old TRX tires/wheels and have come to the conclusion
that performing a full restoration of a GTV6 won't net me millions
or envy in my lifetime.  Therefore, what's the best way to dispose of them?
Post them for sale?  Auction on eBay?  Donate to charity?  Haul
to the dump?  Bury as compost?

-Dennis
Sunnyvale, CA
'85 GTV6