Re: Interior and exterior door handles 164

Au contraire mon ami, I'm on my THIRD driver's door handle (exterior) but
the last one seems to be lasting well. I believe my excellent mechanic
actually cleaned and lubricated all the interior door latch components when
he repaired this item the last time. All the other exterior door handles
seem to be OK so far. Constantly amusing these cars....

Cheers

Michael
Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta