7" Headlamp comparison +

For those of you 'still' (as if you had an alternative) using 7"
headlamps, check this out:

Those interested in a headlamp comparison, including the Vintage Cibie
lamps with City Lamp, please visit:
http://www.alfacybersite.com/BRGiuliaHeadlamps.html

For the one of you out there who gives a big RA regarding rear edging on
Early Spiders, visit:
http://www.alfacybersite.com/BRGiuliaRearEdging.html

One is somewhat more exciting than the other. I'll leave it up to you.

Thought I'd stuff this in here for you Portlanders: Just picked up a
sixer of MacTarnahan's BlackWatch Cream Porter. Extremely mellow, Dude.

(Go Big Red on 01/01/02)

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA