2002

Please allow me to be the first to wish a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all our Alfa
friends around the world.*

Charlie
LA, CA, USA

*For those celebrating Chinese New Year, please hold this message for the
appropriate number of weeks and meet me at the parade in downtown LA.  For
those celebrating Eastern New Year, well, what's a couple of weeks?  For
those celebrating Rosh Hashanah, your turn will come, alevigh.