Alfa Sightings, Sunnyvale, CA

I had to share my excitement at seeing three Alfa Sedans today at 2:00PM at
the Sunnyvale (Califonia) Home Depot in an apparent random act of beauty: My
white 164LS, a burgundy 164L that followed me into the parking lot and a red
Milano that entered the parking lot a few minutes later. They all parked in
different areas of the lot; I was probably the only one that noticed all of
them. I don't suppose this happens very often, even in the Alfa-rich San
Francisco area.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Karl