Pirelli P6000 Performance Tires

So called to distinguish them from the Sport Veloce all season version. I
have a set of these on my 164 and am very pleased with them. The durability
is not as good as the original equipment Goodyear NCT but then, those tires
refused to grip in dry or wet. They were hard as iron and pretty much
useless. The P6000 is very good in the wet apart from a tendency to let go
rather abruptly, and very acceptable in the dry. As is usual for
performance tires, they are completely useless in snow or on ice. For that
I have the 210A Assimetrico full on winter tires which are nothing short of
brilliant. The winters are wearing out like gum erasers but it's worth it
for the grip.
Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada