In search of: Giulietta/Giulia project

Dear Alfisti--
I adore Giulietta and Giulia Spiders and am in search of a car for a
restoration project.  Looking to restore one of the lovely cars to be my
own. Interested in Normales and Veloces. Looking for a PROJECT car as
complete as possible in the price range of < $2000.  If you should know
of one such as this in existence I will greatly appreciate hearing
whatever information about it.   I live in the Eastern US.

Thank you and happy holidays--
C.C.