Merry Christmas

Hi all,

Well Santa arrived early in our household.  He was driving a 1988 Alfa
75 3.0Litre, which he left behind, Woo Hoo!!  Unfortunately he seems to
have trashed one of the cylinders on the way down from the Northern
hemisphere.  Even driving it on 5 cylinders is fantastic.  Took it to a
mechanic Saturday, yep blown rings, a small engine rebuild later and
I'll have a great car at a very small price.

Anyway, to those of you who aren't religiously offended at this time of
year, Merry Christmas, happy new year, hope you had a great year.  We
can only hope that next year is less tumultuous than the last.

Cheers from downunder,
Stuart Thomson