What is a person to think?

1.  I do my (just) 13 yr. old daughter's laundry.  In the bottom of the
washer, I find four bright copper exhaust manifold gaskets.

2.  We park to see "The Nutcracker," and there sits an anthracite GTV6, next
to a Subaru with the tag, "O ROMEO."

3.  Mr. Scott thinks he wants autocross
     Whether stock or not's up to the toss
     Of a coin subjective
     Which may lead to invective
     If the Alfa's profits fall to loss.

     My Alfa'd run too but be caught
     With springs cams and wheels going for naught--
     But to place us into
     Hopped up Miatas' brew
     For with rust and years, we have been wrought.

Coincidence?  I think not.
Now back on my meds.

Joe
'72 Spider
Puddleland, O-ree-gurgle where it did not rain today.