Re: Fiat duna/ugly

Andy,

A point of order if I may ...

>> feast your peepers on the Pontiac Aztek!!  I
>> believe this vehicle sits securely in a class of
>> it's own.

Yes, while the Aztec sets the standard for ugly, (and
the Fiat Multipla and Diahatsu Sirion aren't too far
behind), your inclusion of the word "class" (in any
sense of the word) in relation to any of these ... er,
um .... eyesores, is clearly inappropriate. <g>

By way of contrast, the nose treatment of the 147 just
continues to look more and more attractive to me every
time that I see one on the road here.

g.
Gary Stark
gstark@domain.elided