More Portello

Hi, everyone who knows italian can see the web site
www.motorbox.com for further infos about the trip in
Portello's factory before the complete demolition.

There are also several comments.... i hope GM
management will think also to us, italians Alfa
lovers, we all need a TRUE Alfa to buy, we are tired
to buy the same new german cars because we have no
more the true Alfa....

And you, US citizen, don't forget, remember always
these images and the images that surely will come from
Arese, before buying a new Alfa, even if Alfas would
be sold in the future in US: think to the loosen
passion on the real true Alfa and think that, in an
actual car built without the same passion's feeling,
you couldn't find what do you expect from an Alfa.