Scale Models and All the Best...

All this talk of scale models!  Some time ago I found a web site that had a
colour drawing of a 164 - the idea was to print it out, stick it to a piece
of carboard the cut and paste into your own model 164.

It was only a TwinSpark, but it was $US89.95 cheaper than the other 164
models that have been mentioned here, and as $US89.95 is getting close to
200 Australian Pesos by the time that some postage is added, I'll stick
with the cardboard model!  In any case, I think that I will need to be
spending that $200 on the real 164 sooner than I think, as the A/C has
degassed itself two days after a recharge, and I think that it might be the
evaporator  :-(

I printed it out the paper version of the 164 model, but never got around
to making it up, and I'm damned if I can find the link to that website
again!

This will probably be my last post before Christmas, as I'm taking off on
leave tonight for a couple of weeks, and so the preparations for Christmas
will start in earnest.  I just wanted to say a big thank you to Mr Richard
Welty for providing this wonderful resource for Alfa owners.  Thank you
too, to all of the wonderful Alfa owners around the world who I have met
through this list.  Your correspondence has been entertaining, enlightening
and enourmouly helpful.  Hopefully some of my Alfa experiences have been
useful to others.

To all the Digersters, have a great Christmas and New Year.  God bless you
all.

Regards,
John Wiltshire,
Sydney Australia

are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.