low press and hard start.

Antonio,

Low pressure is typical, usually not a concern, a Digester sent me an
aftermarket sender to try and it does in fact show better pressure at op
temp. I am not thrilled with the thread fitment but it is better and
more stable than OEM, looking into it more.

Hard start is probably the cursed hoses in the gass tank. I have a pic
on the http://mastroalfa.com website of the decayed hoses,basically
loses the prime.

PITA to change but a $.50 parts purchase at the local parts store for
hose.

AlfaBill

--
      Mastro Motors Inc.
 Alfa Romeo, Subaru, WRX performance parts