RE: Stock GTV okay for track?

hello all-

Brian Shorey writes:

Wrt wheels, I think it's hard to beat the light weight of the original mag
wheels.  If you're looking for FTD, then perhaps wider wheels and rubber is
worth doing.  If you're just looking to have some fun on the track, then a
decent set of rubber on the original mag wheels will serve you just fine.

Where do I get a set of these original mag (I assume magnesium) wheels ?. I
believe mag wheels were stock on the GTAs, but my GTV came with the usual
stamped steel wheels. I bought a set of the Cromodora aluminum 5 spoke
wheels this past summer ( they look great ) and it made a big difference in
the handling and steering feel of the car.

Just my 2 lira...

Rich M
AROC
72 GTV