164 hard start, low oil pressure.

Hello,

I'm having some trouble starting my 1991 164 when the outside temperature is
above freezing.  I have to crank a lot before it starts.  No problem when
it's very cold.  I suspect there is a temperature sensor (that adjusts the
fuel mixture
during cold start) that's malfunctioning in the temperature range above
freezing.  I would appreciate any suggestion that points me in the right
direction to fix this annoying problem.

I have also noticed recently that the oil pressure is near the zero mark
when the engine is
at operating temperature, yet there is plenty oil in the engine.
Did any of you experience the  same thing with your 164?  If so, any
idea what's causing the low presssure reading when warm?

Antonio Riso