Exhaust, poems, and BMW's....

First, a quick alternative to any aftermarket exhaust is your local hot rod shop!  Here in Metro Detroit, there are, naturally, lots of these places.  Just yesterday, I had the turbo exhaust fabricated for our $2002 Challenge done.  Awesome work.  And it looks really cool having an exhaust tip in FRONT of the rear wheel.

Joe...  more poems!  That was sweet!  We can all use some informative entertainment!

And, Tony, I think we can forgive you.  While you say that BMW handle better (and are probably right), it is clear that you have seen the light with your GTV :)

Happy holidays, all!  I will talk to you in '02!

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011