RE: George and Dee Schweikle

>        Are George and Dee Schweikle AROC driver's of the year?
> Yes, my early VIP copy of the December Alfa Owner confirms that on page 8.
> Congratulations to you both.

Congrats to George and Dee!

Russ, please describe this 'early VIP' copy of the Owner.  What's that all
about?

I remember, a few years ago when myself and others were trying real hard to
get the Owner on-line, one of the big push backs was the unfairness to
members that didn't have on-line access, specifically wrt ads, etc.

Are you telling us that there are certain people who have access to this
information before the rest of us?

bs