Re: Shock Reccomendations

i like the shocks that tom zat (alfa heaven) sells - they're adjustable, w/a little knob that is accessible by reaching up behind the wheel...  cuz they can be adjusted, they'll work for differing spring/torsion bar set-ups.  also nice to be able to dial-in for street vs track, for a dual-purpose car.  my shocks (~4 years old?) have since been superceded by a better shock w/an aluminum body...  my shocks still work great...

doug s.