Re: Shock Reccomendations

Buon Giorno,

In the past, I had Bilsteins on my German cars (911's and MB), they were
fine, I have also had Bilsteins (came stock with the limited edition) and
Koni adjustable on my Miata and liked the Konis better, not a fair
comparison since the Koni were from BBR and were far more adjustable.

I have had great luck with red Konis on my Duetto and Giulietta, I just put
Koni sport (yellow) on my Milano and they are singly the best improvement
I've made to my car, all for less than $400 (www.shox.com). Konis and
Bilstein are comparable in price, and are both far better than the stock
Boge/Sachs shocks and last far longer, I am still kicking myself for not
having it done sooner.

FWIW, Paul Glynn recommended the Konis over Bilsteins for Alfas and I went
with his recommendation.

       - Steve.