1750 Euro water pump for sale

I have a BAP/GEON 1750 water pump I bought on ebay that won't fit my cars,
so it's for sale.  The tag lists it as "Alfa Romeo Giulia 1750 (105 140 702
400)," with BAP/GEON numbers 28-06101 and WP-414.  It is a new aftermarket
pump, not factory Alfa; I used a similar one on a 1600 for years with no
problem.  It has three water outlets: one medium one to the bypass up toward
the intake manifold, one small one for the heater hose, and the large outlet
for the lower radiator hose.  This last outlet points down at an angle, and
fouls a SPICA drive belt cover, so it's only for a 1750 (or probably 2000)
with a non-SPICA front cover.  It might fit a 1600 (assuming the same stud
pattern) by plugging off the unneeded bypass hose outlet with a piece of
hose and a copper plumbing cap. Includes pulley and gasket, but you'll have
to reuse your tach drive.

$35 plus shipping from Berkeley, CA 94707

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register