GTV 6 Exhaust Manifold choices

Dear All,

While changing the oil in my GTV 6 this weekend, I
noticed that the passenger side exhaust manifold has a
crack in it where the front most pipe joins the other
two.  It appears to have been welded before, but has
cracked just above the weld.  I plan to replace the
manifold with a new one.  Has anyone had any
experience with the competition headers?  I've seen
complaints that they are more difficult to seal than
the stock manifolds.  Any suggestions on how to remove
the manifold nuts which have now fused to the studs?
Thanks,  John, Arlington, VA
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com