[no subject]

> All the brands in a given region of California are the same formula -
> mandated by State law. If you have bad gas, it's from the station not
> the brand.

I don't agree, but have no hard data to disagree with.

I believe there are minimum requirements, but not exact mandated formulations. The pipelines and refineries may be shared to some extent, but the commonality must have limits. Do all gasoline companies use the same additives that Chevron touts and charges extra for? Doubtful...Can anyone support either theory?

Karl
1995 164LS (Strict diet of Chevron 91)